The CHASM Workshop – just three weeks away!
The CHASM workshop is fast approaching, but it you’re quick you can still meet us in Poland!
The dedicated event page has been updated with all the latest details including the program and travel advice. It takes place on the 15th and 16th of October in Poland. But you can also meet online too.
The workshop is dedicated to improving analogue space missions around the world. This first one is aimed at analog astronauts or an analog mission organisers so isn’t for everyone. This time.
The LunAres Mobile Research Station is an old military airport transformed into an analogue space mission. The place is large and all in-doors. There’s a living area built from cargo containers and 250 square meters of space dedicated to exploring (EVA-ing) whichever planet you are practising for, housed in an old hanger. There’s enough space and resources for six person crew to last two weeks.
This particular workshop will cover several topics:
- Life support systems
For more information about attending check out our dedicated event page:
- This event: https://marssocietyuk.org/events/chasm-workshop-lunares/
- CHASM: https://marssocietyuk.org/chasm/
- LunAres: https://lunares.space
- Astronaut: //lunares.space/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/6-1024×683-1.jpg
- EVA: //lunares.space/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/Sensoria-5-EVA-construction.jpg