Mars Society UK Inaugural Event >>Relaunch
Sultan Nazrin Shah Centre, Worcester College, Oxford
25 January 2019
In collaboration with AerOx, the inaugural Mars Society UK event ‘>>Relaunch’ is being held in Oxford on 25 January 2019. This is the 15-year anniversary of the successful deployment of NASA’s Mars Exploration Rover-1, Opportunity.
Join us for an evening of talks, workshops and drinks themed around the opportunities getting humans on Mars will bring.
To celebrate the UK’s contribution to Mars, we have organised a panel of speakers who are going to talk about the opportunities to reach, research, explore, or settle the Red Planet.
European Mars Conference (EMC) 2019
Late October / Early November 2019
Mars Society UK has been selected to chair the EMC 2019 in London. More details to follow…
Mars Society London Inaugural Event Event ended
26 November 2018
Mars Society London is holding its inaugural event on Monday 26 November 2018 at RocketSpace, London. Register and find out more at the Eventbrite page.
- Dr. Robert Zubrin - Founder of the International Mars Society (remotely)
- James Parr - Director of the NASA Frontier Development Lab
- Rachel Lyons - Director of Partnerships Space for Humanity (remotely)
- Giulia Manzetti - ESA (European Space Agency) Business Applications
- Dr. Tony Sephton - ESA (European Space Agency) Business Applications
- Andreas Klok Pedersen - Partner & Design Director BIG London (Bjarke Ingels Group)
- Daniel Carew - Investment Manager at Seraphim Capital
- Dr. Martin Dinov - Chair of the Mars Society London